About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Thursday, April 21, 2011

MY FAVORITE PINK LIP COMBO IS A MAC CANDY YUM YUM DUPE!!!

Hey Blossoms,

You all know I love color and lipstick is definitely included. I have so many favorite lip combos and found out today one of my favorite pink lip combos is a dead ringer for a MAC Quite Cute lipstick that is sold out everywhere... CANDY YUM YUM.

I went into MAC today and while being complimented on my makeup by a MAC MUA another MAC  MUA said "Your wearing Candy Yum Yum!". I was surprised because I wasn't but she seemed so sure of it. I have never swatched the actual MAC Candy Yum Yum so I had no idea before today what it would have looked like against my skin. Funny because a few weeks ago I commented on a "Are you going to buy MAC Candy Yum Yum?" post with a statement that basically said "It's a pretty color but I'm sure I could mix a few things and dupe it". I never got around to doing so. WHO KNEW?! it would be a combo I've already been wearing for so long!

As you can see from the link I've included showing what MAC Candy Yum Yum is going for online, people are dying to get there hands on one and internet sellers are profiting. This lipstick retails for $14.50 and is being sold new for $52.99 online!!!!! INSANE



I'm here to save you money and time. As a makeup artist I find extreme comfort in being able to mix and match colors, test different combinations to create a "must have" color. This dupe was found by sheer accident as I've been wearing it for quite some time long before MAC even advertised their Quite Cute collection. I know you are all dying to hear what it is!


Without further hesitation here is all you need to create an exact dupe of MAC's CANDY YUM YUM


WHAT I USED:

Jessie's Girl Fuschia lipliner( outline lips and fill in bottom lip halfway)
MAC Lip Conditioner (upper and lower lip then blot)
CoverGirl Queen Spellbound Lipstick( 2 layers upper and lower lip)

NYX Africa Lip Gloss( 1 layer along bottom and blot with lips)
INGLOT AMC Lipgloss (just at the center of upper and lower lip)
Reline with L/L



Here's what it looks like:

Hope you like!!

Do you have or know of any other dupes for MAC Candy Yum Yum? Have you ever accidentally duped something? Let me know...

Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India